Blue Bell Knoll
For Phoebe Still a Baby
The Itchy Glowbo Blow
Suckling the Mender
Spooning Good Singing Gum
A Kissed Out Red Floatboat
Ella Megalast Burls Forever
Digital Audio Cassette (DAT)
- Written and produced by Cocteau Twins.
- Sleeve design by Paul West and Jeremy Tilston. Photography by Juergen Teller.
- Promotional videos were produced for "Carolyn's Fingers" and "Cico Buff."
- 7-inch and 12-inch singles were released for "Carolyn's Fingers" backed with "Ella Megalast Burls Forever," and for "A Kissed Out Red Floatboat."
- Blue Bell Knoll was the only Cocteau Twins LP to be released commercially in DAT format (and was the only 4AD release to ever appear in that format).
- A limited edition gatefold sleeve design was available for the vinyl format.
- This was the first major label Cocteau Twins LP release (on Capitol Records).
- "Athol-Brose" was released as a single in Japan in 1990, backed with "Carolyn's Fingers" and "Iceblink Luck," after having appeared in an automobile commercial for television.
- A live performance of "Ella Megalast Burls Forever" was recorded for SNUB-TV in 1990.
- The following songs appeared have appeared in live performances: "Blue Bell Knoll," "Carolyn's Fingers," "For Phoebe Still a Baby," "Cico Buff," "A Kissed Out Red Floatboat," and "Ella Megalast Burls Forever." An extended version of "Blue Bell Knoll" was performed during the 1996 Milk & Kisses Tour.
- "Carolyn's Fingers" and "Cico Buff" appear on the 2000 compilation Stars and Topsoil.
- Blue Bell Knoll was digitally remastered and re-released by 4AD in 2003.