We respect your privacy, and CocteauTwins.com is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of the law. Other than as required by laws that guarantee public access to certain types of information, or in response to subpoenas or other legal instruments that authorize access, personally-identifiable information is not actively gathered or shared on this website.
- Your geographic location (approximate, based on your IP address)
- The date and time of your visit
- The pages or sites you from which you connected to our site
- The pages you viewed on our site
- The length of time of your visit and the time you spent on individual pages
- The type of device and operating system you use while browsing our site
- The type of web browser you use while browsing our site
- Other information as available via Google Analytics
- Which page(s) you shared
- The websites (generically) to which you shared a link (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, or by email)
- How many shares were completed during a specified timeframe
- The websites from which visitors landed on our pages
- The type of web browser you used
CocteauTwins.com and its Administrator do not associate this data to individual user identities, and do not possess the means to do so.
CocteauTwins.com may use “cookies” in order to passively track website visitors’ activity on our site. Sensitive personal information is not stored within cookies. Cookie disclosure and management is handled by Osano.Manage Cookie Preferences
Use of collected information
- CocteauTwins.com will only use personal information provided by individuals on this site for the purpose of communication back to individuals who contact us via the site.
- CocteauTwins.com uses browser-IP-address information and anonymous-browser history to report information about site accesses and for profiling purposes. This information is used to improve website presentation and utilization. IP address information may also be used for troubleshooting purposes.
CocteauTwins.com will not disclose, without your consent, personal information provided to us by you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
CocteauTwins.com will not distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
Revisions to this Policy
This Privacy Statement was last revised on 22 March 2020. We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the website.
If we make a significant change to our Privacy Statement, we will post a notice on our website for a period of time after the change is made.
Responsibility for external sites
This website may contain links to other websites. Some of those websites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of websites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this website we recommend that you review each website’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
How to contact us
You may contact the Administrator of this website at any time at highmonkeymonk (at) cocteautwins.com.